nazirkkv1
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:Rog 5
Firmware Version:18.0840.2111.200
Rooted or not:not
Frequency of Occurrence:still i cant
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): after system update
I bought the device on last September 2 , 2days before I updated the latest software update from notification pannel , after that I can't use my wifi or hotspot I don't what the hell is wrong with this I'm very dissatisfied and disappointed such a bad experience i been facing please guy i beg you please help me , it's a lot of money i spent to
screenshot-20211206-221835927.jpg
screenshot-20211206-221821554.jpg
purchase this bulshit device please help me guys ,i have no idea what to do
========================================

6 REPLIES 6

FunBike31
Community Legend I
Hello,
If despite the hundreds of messages and answers on this subject you think that an update or a change of Android system can solve this problem of wifi and access point you are off to a bad start.
You should re-read the conditions and warnings of the Android 12 test program, a beta test course is not intended for a user who thinks that it may correct bugs for several months but rather to detect and fix them. reassemble them in a precise and exhaustive way, finally, it is not intended for users who use the beta-test smartphone as their main device or they are ready to accept not being able to use for several days / weeks features that may be essential.

Pracharat
Star I
I sill don't understand the cause of this problem about Wifi can't be turned on. If it's because of the motherboard and replacing at service center can solve the issue then how should I trust the new motherboard that it won't wrecking again?

And what If the new motherboard still cause my Wifi to go unavailable? Then I should replace with a new one too? Where is the end of this problem and how do I ended it for good? Any update on this?