This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any UK Carriers that support VoLTE?

chrissfoot
Star II
Has anyone had any luck enabling VoLTE on any UK carriers? I've really like this feature and I'll be changing network at the end of the month and would really like to start using it!
Thanks
Chris
17 REPLIES 17

chrissfoot
Star II
So many other manufacturers manage this. Just look at the list on the ee page: https://ee.co.uk/help/help-new/getting-started-and-upgrading/using-your-phone-features/how-do-i-use-...
If the likes of Doro, OnePlus and OPPO can manage it, why can't ASUS? I can only guess that the answer is that ASUS don't care enough about the UK market to bother.

mrasquinho
Star II
On my OnePlus 5, i activated something via a specifical software, and VoLTE started working..

Why doesnt' ASUS have that certification in Vodafone Portugal?!

eddyrocksband
Star III
Asus? Why bother selling a phone in a market when it doesn't fully support it? Very very disappointed. Never again

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
chrissfoot

So many other manufacturers manage this. Just look at the list on the ee page: https://ee.co.uk/help/help-new/getting-started-and-upgrading/using-your-phone-features/how-do-i-use-...

If the likes of Doro, OnePlus and OPPO can manage it, why can't ASUS? I can only guess that the answer is that ASUS don't care enough about the UK market to bother.

View post
These phones are either very popular or sold by EE. They are not selling ASUS. Simple explanation. Doro might not be big but they are the only option for old people. Oppo is one if the worlds biggest phone brands and OnePlus have had a bigger presence for a longer time than ASUS. Hopefully we will reach the tipping point when carriers want to sell our phones. Then we will get their support as well

cobben
Rising Star I
All of my older Xiaomi phones have had functional VoLTE with Telia in Sweden.
Mi Max1, Mi Note 2, Mi Mix1
None of these have ever been sold officially by anyone in Sweden, neither the operators nor other stores.
All I had to do was use the code to disable the operator check and it started working.
There is something else going on here besides getting official approval with the operators.