This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The UX581GV number pad isn't working properly.

saif1
Star I
System: Windows 11
Model: UX581GV
========================
Detailed description: I recently reinstalled the operating system on my UX581GV with a fresh copy of Windows 11. I've installed all of the known drivers and updated the operating system to the most recent version.
I'm now having problems with the number pad; some of the input does not match what I touch; for example, if I tap the number 8, the system will correctly input the number 8, but if I tap the number 7, the system frequently selects the entire typed text. It could be regarded as a double-tap. Sometimes it's the other way around; when I tap the number 7, the system doesn't respond to anything.
Could you please give me some advice on what I should do?
7 REPLIES 7

saif1
Star I
Previously, I upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11 through Insider Preview program with the Dev channel.
But then, since the last update, my laptop has frequently frozen.
Because there is no way to roll back to a previous stable build version and there hasn't been a stable build update in a long time, I decided to do a fresh install. Formatted the C drive and reinstalled Windows 11 from the scratch using the ISO downloaded from the Microsoft website.

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
saif1

Previously, I upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11 through Insider Preview program with the Dev channel.

But then, since the last update, my laptop has frequently frozen.

Because there is no way to roll back to a previous stable build version and there hasn't been a stable build update in a long time, I decided to do a fresh install. Formatted the C drive and reinstalled Windows 11 from the scratch using the ISO downloaded from the Microsoft website.

View post
Hello saif,
Thank you so much for the detail description.
I have send you PM, please kindly check.
Thank you again.

saif1
Star I
Blake_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/196776#Comment_196776

Hello saif,

Thank you so much for the detail description.

I have send you PM, please kindly check.

Thank you again.

View post
I have replied. Thank you. 😊