Star II
System: ZenBook Duo UX482 and Zenbook Pro Duo UX582
Battery or AC: Both
Model: UX482 and UX582
Frequency of occurrence: Always
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:I have both the UX482 and UX582 (10th gen i9)
When using any ink enabled app with the screen extended to the lower display the ink is perfectly aligned on the main display but draws several centimeters from the pen tip on the lower display. If the app is on only one screen the ink is fine. It's only when the application extends over both displays. I have tried with multiple apps. Always the same result.
Feature request: Enable a function where the Screenpad on the UX 482 and 582 can act as a pen tablet for the main display. ie: like a Wacom tablet. It can kind of be done by duplicating the displays but it wastes quite a bit of space.
Thanks.
Gordon
4 REPLIES 4

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi there
can you share a picture or video of the issue?
This has been reported
Thank you for the feedback.

MotoWiZ
Rising Star II
Hi @flashbuy & @Blake_ASUS
The idea you presented (2) is actually very good.this implementation would be great.
Is there a way to create a vote pool for request features here? This way Asus could keep track it's costumers desires and try to give priorities for developing new requests/ideas. I certainly would vote for this one...

potatosubwoofer
Rising Star II
I would second this. It would be super useful to be able to use the second touch device in this way.

flashbuy
Star II
Blake_ASUS

Hi there

1. can you share a picture or video of the issue?
  2. This has been reported

Thank you for the feedback.

View post
Now, I seem to get no issues on my UX582 but the problem persists on my UX482 but only with certain apps. OneNote is the biggest culprit that I really want to use. Paint seems to scale OK. So it may be more of a MS issue. But OneNote is perfectly fine across both screens on my UX582.