System: Windows 11
Battery or AC: AC
Model: TUF F15 FX506HCB
Frequency of occurrence: Always
Reset OS: No
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
Just 2 days ago I decided to upgrade my current OS, Windows 10 to Windows 11. The installation all progressing well and afterward the process run smoothly. And then I have few problems:
Whenever my laptop on idle mode and the display dim out, it will return to blank screen with only the cursor appeared if I awake the display. The only workaround is uninstall Intel HD driver that I already updated from myAsus app and change the driver from Windows update. I'm currently at BIOS 309 even though new update is coming for BIOS 310, as I concern on Intel HD driver only. And the next problem using old driver is making my screen blur in colors if I minimize google Chrome, not with the other application.
Wi-Fi can't automatically reconnect after restart, need twice to do that as the first attempt will disconnect the Wi-Fi.
Please any advice on this, thanks in advance
2 REPLIES 2

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi there,
Have you run the Windows update and make sure that all the Win 11 update are completed?
Please kindly update BIOS 310 and see if the issue persisted.
Thank you.

Hasboen
Star II
I did check all the Win 11 update and there's no more updates available. And yes thank you, I did update my BIOS to 310 few minutes ago and it seems the problems fixed right now. Let me check few hours more to confirm this issues.
Thank you.