System: Windows 10
Battery or AC: Both
Model: UX425EA-KI462T
Frequency of occurrence: Permanent
Reset OS: No
Screenshot or video: Photo attached
========================
Detailed description:
I recently purchased a Zenbook 14 (UX425EA-KI462T) and found that there is no NumPad button on the touchpad. I'm quite surprised and clueless, since all the photos I saw of this product have the numpad.
Please advise. Thanks!
img-1182-jpg.jpg

3 REPLIES 3

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi there,
I'm sorry that Numpad is actually an optional feature of this model.
Zenbook 14 UX425 (11th Gen Intel) - Tech Specs|Laptops For Home|ASUS GlobalSo there is one version with numpad, and one without.
Thank you.

daniellowtw
Star I
Hi there,
I'm just a passer by who recently bought the same laptop online and just wanted to share my disappointment that this model did not have a pad touch pad, and also did not have the accessories (sleeve, usb -> ethernet, usb -> 3.5mm audio jack) in the packaging. It's really sad that even the tech specs page listed the accessories as included in the box but they were not included when the laptop arrived.
I wish they were clearer in the marketing that there are two different sub models because all the promotional videos of UX425EA unboxing online has the keypad version and says that it comes with the 3 accessories and that set some expectation when I bought the laptop.

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
daniellowtw

Hi there,

I'm just a passer by who recently bought the same laptop online and just wanted to share my disappointment that this model did not have a pad touch pad, and also did not have the accessories (sleeve, usb -> ethernet, usb -> 3.5mm audio jack) in the packaging. It's really sad that even the tech specs page listed the accessories as included in the box but they were not included when the laptop arrived.

I wish they were clearer in the marketing that there are two different sub models because all the promotional videos of UX425EA unboxing online has the keypad version and says that it comes with the 3 accessories and that set some expectation when I bought the laptop.

View post
Hi there,
Please kindly check your PM.
I would like to know more detail about your laptop.
Thank you.