Android 10 to ROG Phone 1?

Luka
Star I
Will ROG Phone 1 be getting Android Q? 
23 REPLIES 23

Zsolt
Star III
LP_ASUS

Hi @Sashade8 , I'm here and I notice that you exist. 😉 We don't have any timelines to share at the moment, but ROG Phone 1 will be updated to Pie sometime in the future. Software updates are a priority for us, please don't feel like you've been forgotten!

View post
Are you serious about that now? The last information is that rog phone 1 will receive the Android Pie update in Q3. You have been saying this for months! I really hope this happens ... ?

ayeshu
Star I
Yes rog 1 will surely get android 10 but it will require some time.
Warner

ayeshu
Star I
Hi @Sashade89 , I'm here and I notice that you exist. 😉 We don't have any timelines to share at the moment, but ROG Phone 1 will be updated to Pie sometime in the future. Software updates are a priority for us, please don't feel like you've been forgotten!

jjoseph_h
Star II
LP_ASUS

Hi @Sashade8 , I'm here and I notice that you exist. 😉 We don't have any timelines to share at the moment, but ROG Phone 1 will be updated to Pie sometime in the future. Software updates are a priority for us, please don't feel like you've been forgotten!

View post
Is it possible for you to check as to why its been delayed numerous times without any explanation? Why is it that on the other forums they note Q3 but over here you guys say no timeline.
I know this isn't the right area for this thread but we rog phone 1 users are definitely neglected even though we purchased and supported this flagship phone.

kikoly
Hall of Fame II
The Android P firmware version for ROG PHONE (ZS600KL) is expected to be released until the end of October.

https://www.asus.com/zentalk/tw/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=388533&extra=page%3D1&mobile=2