This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call quality on Asus Zenfone 6z (Zenfone 6)

mihirpmehta
Star II
When I receive call from my Asus Zenfone 6z I am constantly hearing noise and distorted voice anyone facing the same issue ?
110 REPLIES 110

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
gramkum

Dear moderator even after the recent updates,Call quality is good only while speaking at standstill position. While moving or crowded place the call quality is poor and call reception is poor. I was using Moto X play on the same route where I have to travel from my home to office in Mumbai. Now a days with ASUS6Z I couldn't able to hear and they also didn't receive my voice clearly. Huge disappointing for buying this flagship phone.

View post
That phone has huge speakers. It's not about price but physics. We have a good quality earpiece in ZenFone 6 but it's relatively small compared to many budget phones with bezels. Most phones with all screen display have made a trade-off on the size of the earpiece speaker. This is why we compare ZenFone 6 with similar phones and in these comparisons we do fairly well. If you live in a loud urban area and use your phone for a lot of phone calls, then this type of phone might not be the best option for you.

survivor303
Rising Star II
Really, i don't have any quality issues with the call quality on or out. Problem is that when using stereo mode for media playback, the earpiece volume is too low at max 🙂
What model of your z6 is?

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
survivor303

Really, i don't have any quality issues with the call quality on or out. Problem is that when using stereo mode for media playback, the earpiece volume is too low at max 🙂

What model of your z6 is?

View post
It can't physically play any louder

chaharaman1
Star I
Hi Everyone, I have been a OnePlus user since the Oneplus one came out. Now, I am thinking of buying the 6z but I have seen so many different views on the call quality and the speaker quality of the phone that I am not able to decide now.
I wanted to buy a phone which apart from having standard things like good call quality and network reception has a really good rear camera and has the 8 series snapdragon processor. Other things are second priority for me.
Can you help me with the current status of these issues and would you recommend 6z for someone who needs to take calls while travelling as well ? Or Should I go for other phone like One plus ?
Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

chaharaman1
Star I
Guys, any responses?
?