alvpanin
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus Zenfone 5
Firmware Version: n/a 😞
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence: n/a
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): n/a
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
This April I've stopped using my Asus Zenfone 5. Now I need data stored on it, but I've forgotten the PIN and the phone does not turn on Wi-fi on start, so I can't unblock it using my Google account. There are 5 tries left... Is there a way, legal or not, to access Wi-fi settings from the block screen?
Also if there is a way to get access to data without logging in, please let me know.
Have a good day and don't forget your PINs!
1 REPLY 1

Falcon_ASUS
alvpanin

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Asus Zenfone 5
  2. Firmware Version: n/a 😞
  3. Rooted or not: no
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: n/a
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): n/a

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

This April I've stopped using my Asus Zenfone 5. Now I need data stored on it, but I've forgotten the PIN and the phone does not turn on Wi-fi on start, so I can't unblock it using my Google account. There are 5 tries left... Is there a way, legal or not, to access Wi-fi settings from the block screen?

Also if there is a way to get access to data without logging in, please let me know.

Have a good day and don't forget your PINs!

Forgot PIN, can't turn on Wi-fi from the lock screen
@alvpanin
It is recommended to refer to the FAQ provided by google below.
Manage your Google Account PIN on Android - Google Workspace Admin HelpIf the PIN cannot be recovered, we might only recommend the use of system restore.
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.