This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beware russian selling free "fix"

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
As some of you already know some scummy russian attempted to steal half of my old A10 fix and then tried to cash in on it, now he's at it again but this time he charges 10 bucks for ruining your devices and making sure you cannot see anything on lower brightness levels! After he got exposed he ran away with his tail between his legs and is now trying to sell it for russians only because he thinks I won't get the news if he doesn't post it outside the russian community, however I got the news regardless and think its time for us to let our russian friends know that they are being charged for half of an old free fix.
Beware of "EnterPC" on telegram and spread the news. Do not pay for it as it will flash his hardware information on your phone and potentially ruin your devices, as it's an old recovery backup from A10 he wants to flash on your Android 11 phones.
16 REPLIES 16

BPM
Rising Star II
Wow, what a scumbag. Trying to profit off of others' work is pretty messed up. Thanks for spreading awareness (not that I was looking for such a fix, but still good to know).

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
BPM

Wow, what a scumbag. Trying to profit off of others' work is pretty messed up. Thanks for spreading awareness (not that I was looking for such a fix, but still good to know).

View post
The funny part is that he only provides 1 part of a 2 part fix, which means its not even fixing anything. It just trades colorbanding for insane black crush. He is literally trying to screw over his fellow russians.

jongayrat37
Star III
Hello everyone, I know this person, he tried to sell me too, when I asked him truthfully and said that he would ask for $ 10 for this program, but I refused. By the way, I signed him in his telegram.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
jongayrat37

Hello everyone, I know this person, he tried to sell me too, when I asked him truthfully and said that he would ask for $ 10 for this program, but I refused. By the way, I signed him in his telegram.

View post
Just spread the word so that the russian community does know about the scammer. When enough people know about what he's trying to do then his entire scam scheme will fall appart like a card house.
If you have any links or sites where he spreads his scam send me the links and I will make sure people know about it.