Battery low warning sound missing after Android 11 update

logan7777
Star I

Model Name: ASUS_IO1WD
Firmware Version: WW_18.0610.2106.156
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: After 11 update
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

3 REPLIES 3

fussion_ASUS
Rising Star II
Hi, we'd request you follow the below steps:
1 . Clear system cache
2 . Try the same under safe mode:
Hold the power button for 5 seconds => When the screen flashes with option => Press & hold power option => You will get an option to restart in safe mode.
3 . Go to Settings =Apps=> Tap on the top 3 dots on right=> Tap System UI=> Check battery => Check if that is enabled and has sound checked, try enable/disable/change sound and report back.

harshittanwar3d
Star III
fussion_ASUS

Hi, we'd request you follow the below steps:

1 . Clear system cache

2 . Try the same under safe mode:

Hold the power button for 5 seconds => When the screen flashes with option => Press & hold power option => You will get an option to restart in safe mode.

3 . Go to Settings =Apps=> Tap on the top 3 dots on right=> Tap System UI=> Check battery => Check if that is enabled and has sound checked, try enable/disable/change sound and report back.

View post
So you ignore us why you don't answer anything about Asus 6z update Which many user post about on from this is month of November and we have June security patch why Asus 6z your flagship level phone you don't Even add Asus 6z for Android 12 program you don't even provide VOWIFI Support On Airtel We want this service from 2 year ago and you says it's been soon provide the team is working on this i think this my last phone of Asus and Don't even buy anything product which comes from you such a worse company and software support 1/10

harshittanwar3d
Star III
@fussion_ASUS reply please