This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Security updates

firasswat82
Rising Star I

Why haven't the security updates been sent yet, knowing that it's been months since the last security update!!!
6 REPLIES 6

topolov
Rising Star II
30.41.69.125 was published, but not everyone received it. After that we have just gossips that this update leads to bricking and was cancelled. Asus remain silent and doesn't comment this situation. Last official comment was
https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/192193/#Comment_192193

csaba_bali
Star II
I don't understand what's wrong with that? It was described on Oct. 28 that it will be a maximum of 24-48 hours and the update will be released. For example, I have a flagship phone that hasn’t received any updates in months. With August security package. This is perfectly normal. I bought the phone about 6 months ago and I regretted my decision about 4 months ago. It could be a good phone, but it's not. It could be a good company but it's not...

topolov
Rising Star II
What is really disappointing me that it's seems they won't implement more VoLTE operators this year

sesamu
Star III
If something with the update is/was wrong, an official post or even just a comment on the release notes thread would have been apreciated.