This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repost: Charging Enable LED Bug

chrismills83
Star I
Reposting this bug because y'all closed my last post without fixing it! Lol. $1700 phone and you literally ignore the person who tells you about the easiest bug to fix. You have the phones charging state tied to the switch in the settings. C'mon guys! A $1700 phone should have had this fixed two updates ago following when I reported it. Tsk tsk.

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG Phone 5s Pro
Firmware Version: Whatever the latest is.
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Settings - Latest version
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Whenever I disable the notification LED and I connect the phone to charge the master on off setting for if the LED is enabled or disabled gets enabled again on its own and stays enabled until I toggle it off again in settings. I don't know if it has any relation to using steady charging and the battery limiter set to 80%.
3 REPLIES 3

chrismills83
Star I
Deleted comment

chrismills83
Star I
Actually it was happening when I was plugging in my phone they other day while on the setting page, but it wasn't doing it when plugged in to my car's charger while driving a few hours ago. Best guess is it's partially/mostly fixed.

oscarbrolin
Star I
I was just scratching my head over this exact thing and it's tied to scheduled charging, it forces the orange led indicator when scheduled charging is on, even pressing the "skip once" option on the notification turns it off right away.
(edit: there's a separate option inside the scheduled charging page for the led indicator)