Indyy88
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hello. my rog 3 phone is new just been 2 months. Its already acting up. The back button keep getting pressed on its own. Back button means the left most button on the bottom that we use to go to previous page. I will be watching a movie and it get exited from it every few minutes coz of that previous button. As i am typing this it keeps happened 2 times. Please help
3 REPLIES 3

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
Indyy88

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Hello. my rog 3 phone is new just been 2 months. Its already acting up. The back button keep getting pressed on its own. Back button means the left most button on the bottom that we use to go to previous page. I will be watching a movie and it get exited from it every few minutes coz of that previous button. As i am typing this it keeps happened 2 times. Please help

Rog 3.. AUTOMATICALLY KEEPS GOING BACK.
First of all you are watching movies of rog 3 😂😂😂😂 , no offense 😂.
For your problem, i suggest you to try factory reset and if you still get same issue its most probably hardware issue so you have to go to service centre

CHOOZR
Zen Master I
I think you can try doing safe mode first?
this will eliminate any software bug from installed apps.
Then you can also do the hardware test by going to calculator and press this: .12345+=

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Indyy88,
Check for hardware issue:
How to Enter SMMI_TEST (test hardware)
Go to Calculator=>type " .12345+= "
you will be entered to SMMI_TEST
For software, try factory resetting and also check if the firmware is updated.