cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog Phone 2 & Android OS updates.

ZT-9cbf5ffc
Star I
Hello @CH_ASUS ,
I m currently confused on whether to get zenfone 6 or Rog 2. and one important factor to me is android os update.
So, Can you please ask the devs of The Rog phone 2 whether they will follow the same android os update strategy as the rog phone 1 or the zenfone 6.
Thank you.
24 REPLIES 24

Aryan202
Community Legend I
PANSELUTA

Don't buy rog phone. I had it for 6 months and due to bad amoled and bad service I got a new Oneplus 7 pro. I'm already on android 10. I'll never buy asus phones. All they do is make fake promises.

View post
Good for you
Rog 2 is a great deal tho
And I've been happy with my 5z so far

I believe rog phone 2 is Asus's flagship phone. And after paying the amount of cash that you pay on a flagship phone, most people will expect promising updates on their phone. I was excited with the features with the features of ROG phone 2.but unfortunately if it's not going to be updated as the competing other flagship phones from other vendors, I won't buy it. Perhaps you may want to invest more into updates and more people buy this awesome phone. After all it's a shame that a beast like this is going to stay in Android P for long.

เอ
Star I
ทำมัยเวลาจะถ่ายวีดีโอถึงขึ้นข้อความ ข้อผิดพลาดวีดีโอไม่ทำเสร็จ เเล้วถ่ายวีดีโอไม่ได้ ไม่รู้จะทำอย่างไรคับ

ram4ufriends
Star II
Asus thought just releasing phone with OnePlus 7T will satisfy customers .. Software updates are important too, if not speedier than OnePlus..at least relatively better software updates are needed...

ikhsanboy007
Star II
how about rog phone 2 tencent version, will it get an update too? even for android 10? @CH_ASUS