System: Windows
Battery or AC:
Model: Asus ZenBook 14 UX435EG
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
The Slide Xpert, Doc Xpert and Sheet Xpert are not in my screen pad. I bought the zen book for it but these apps are not present on my screen pad.
23 REPLIES 23

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
m.p.granados

Hi Blake_ASUS,

I hope you're well. My laptop model is UX435EG.

I have the same problem as described above by other members: I don't have DocXpert, SlideXpert nor SheetXpert after I installed one of the updates for the ScreenXpert in August or September.

As suggested, I've just downloaded and installed the Intel Graphics Driver V30.0.100.9929, plus BIOS (all updates available in MyASUSapp). Yet, I don't have DocXpert, etc..

Could you kindly provide us with some solutions, please? We paid for a product, so we want it to be working properly.

Many thanks in advance.

View post
Hello there,
We are very sorry that ScreenXpert V2.2.7.0 has removed the OfficeXpert function.
We will be releasing the Apps on our Support website in November for you to install them back.
Sorry again for the inconvenience caused.
Thank you.

gokboz
Star I
Blake_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/193191#Comment_193191

Hello there,

We are very sorry that ScreenXpert V2.2.7.0 has removed the OfficeXpert function.

We will be releasing the Apps on our Support website in November for you to install them back.

Sorry again for the inconvenience caused.

Thank you.

View post
Hi Blake woul you mind sharing the support link for downloading the apps? I can not find it anywhere.

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II

Den_UK
Star I
I too have sadly clicked the screenxpert button from MyASUS to upgrade the feature only to find that the office elements have gone. I have found a link to re-install them but not dared to try it yet.
I do note that the ability to drag a window onto the screenpad or add that window as a screenpad app seems to have gone too ??? It used to show a control like this...
It now comes up with something similar with a [1] and [2] box....
Can you explain?
Is there a way to revert to the original screenxpert that was on my machine?
Thanks

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello Den,
I'm sorry that screenxpert can not be reverted.
Please kindly run the screenpad optimizer and see if it helps.
Thank you.