I have Asus GT 11000 router with WiFi 6 GHz. But I cant see the SSID in the ZenFone 8 which should support it.
The 2.4 and 5 GHz are ok.
Region lock? Not all country approve the use of 6GHz yet,
1. Can you confirm your current firmware version? Latest firmware is 22.214.171.124
You can check your firmware here:
Settings>System>About Phone>Software information
2. Your current router model name
3. Can your phone detect 6 ghz wifi in other area now?
4. If you put your phone and other devices in the same room of the router, can other device detect 6ghz wifi and your device still can't?
5. Please try reset Network: Settings>System>Reset options>Reset Wi-Fi, mobile & Bluetooth
6. Please try turn off the router and reconnect the signal.