Theme accent color bug

Sibi
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog 5
Firmware Version: .188(latest ota)
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): gallery file manager and some system UI
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hi I am using asphalt 9 immersive theme in rog 5 and it has purple accent color and it shows the purple color will apply to all system apps including Gallery and file manager (the theme has screenshot of file manager and gallery app with purple accent in the theme store) but if I apply the theme the accent color of file manager and gallery remains in default dark theme color (orange)
Then I checked with all the gaming themes that are available in theme store...and every single theme has this problem...the Gallery and file manager app along with some ui elements (download progress bar that is shown in notification panel and system loading circle that shows in center of the screen when something is loading) everything is in orange color (default color of dark gaming theme that is pre installed in rog 5)
Please fix this issue...if the theme is applied the accent colors must be applied for everything...here it's applied only to qs toggles and system settings phone and contacts app..system apps like mobile manager gallery file manager and loading animation are of orange color while the other parts are showing theme color(2 different accent color)

Also we need clock app to have adaptive icon in themes as well
4 REPLIES 4

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Sibi,
Noted the feedback, will test the same and report if required. For any feeback on feature request please post on Ideas for Next

Sibi
Rising Star II
ARP_ASUS

Hi Sibi,

Noted the feedback, will test the same and report if required. For any feeback on feature request please post on Ideas for Next

View post
Sure thanks for response

rStar
Rising Star II
Hello bro,
Long time no see.
Earlier i could see you posting very often.
Coming to the issue I've checked this theme and i went further, purchased Asphalt 9: white phantom.
Its still happening no matter which theme you apply. Accent color remains orange.

Sibi
Rising Star II
rStar

Hello bro,

Long time no see.

Earlier i could see you posting very often.

Coming to the issue I've checked this theme and i went further, purchased Asphalt 9: white phantom.

Its still happening no matter which theme you apply. Accent color remains orange.

View post
Hi bro...yeah stuck in work sometime now back to normal....yess the accent color bug is happening with all the themes....it's inconsistent... that's why many people are asking for Android stock theme option just like in zenui! It would fix all this issues...we can have it alongside theme store as well..OnePlus oppo realme they all have Android theme option along with theme store as well...the asus team saying theme store + stock accent color will create system UI problems is not believable now!
They can give option of both...atlast people use phone like rog 5 are mostly techie people who have knowledge of what they do..so they know how to use theme store or the system accent color as per their choice!