sharmaishant204
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS ROG Phone 5
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
The WiFi is not turning on. Whatever I do it wont get fixed, I even reset my phone but still its wont turn on. As a person that doesn’t bring thier phone outside very much I don’t have enough data. The phone is basically rendered useless for me until it gets fixed.
70 REPLIES 70

OGgy37
Star I
I just bought mine 3 days ago, it's still fine, how many day's it happen before the wifi stop working??

FunBike31
Community Legend I
OGgy37

I just bought mine 3 days ago, it's still fine, how many day's it happen before the wifi stop working??

View post
alcatel-9109ha.png
Don't worry, just a matter of time, when ?, I'm starting to ask myself it regularly 😞
Since my 1st Alcatel phone in the early 90s, this is the first time I've seen this question regularly asked 😞
Soon I will put it back in service, at least it still works, at least if I manage to make it swallow a sim card 🙂 and even with the current number of antenes I will no longer need to change the one short tel for the city, long for the countryside 🙂

androidaarif
Star I
My ROG phone 5 WiFi not working from November 15 2021, is there any solution.

ronald1985
Community Legend I
androidaarif

My ROG phone 5 WiFi not working from November 15 2021, is there any solution.

View post
Moderators advice is to visit service centre.

ArRoW125
Star I
My mother board has been replaced twice and still for the third time I got the same issue of wifi and hotspot. Thank you Asus now I spent more time with my family really great feature update🥲🥲🥲