System: Zenbook 15
Battery or AC: Both
Model:
Frequency of occurrence: Permanent
Reset OS: No
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
My screenpad shows 4 icons: Number key, Handwriting, Quick Key and App deals. I can't move them into new positions nor delete them. And I'd like to add an icon for a calculator. Whatever I try it remains the same. It's particularly annoying when my thumb accidentally touches the AppDeals icon because it screws up my concentration on what I am doing and opens a window I don't want. At least it would be nice to move it somewhere else on the pad!
Thanks for any adice.
7 REPLIES 7

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi there,
1.No, screeXpert is more like a driver running in the background.
2.Are you able to long press the icon and there will be and "x" showing on the icon and then you can drag them as well?
[Notebook] ASUS ScreenXpert (Screenpad 2.0) - Introduction | Official Support | ASUS Global3.I'm not sure about what you mean.....but I'm guessing that some APP icon from the main screen is now showing on screenpad and overlapping with screenpad app icon?
If so, press WIN+D, and then you can drag those main screen app icon back to main screen.
If I misunderstood, please share a picture with me.
Thank you.

megadyne
Star I
O-O-K. This is the point where I slap my forehead and say "D'Oh!".
I think my whole problem comes from the trivial error of not holding the mouse click long enough before trying to do something. "Long press" made sense immediately after I tried it; do I do this with touch screens? Yes. Do I do it with mouse clicks? Nope.
There are times when I can't believe how dumb I am, despite decades of computer experience (which my children tell me is part of the problem).
Problem solved, thank you for your patience and good advice.

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Great! Glad to help.
Let me know if you have any other question.
Thank you.