pupuhcahyadi
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: rog phone 5
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

My signal got problem on rog phone 5 can someone answer ? Bcause i tedted my simcard on other phone and got 50-90mbps , but in my rog phone 5 i only got 0-3mpbs max . Only on 4g mode , if i change into 2/3g mode i can get at least 8mbps
2 REPLIES 2

pupuhcahyadi
Star III
No one got solution ????????

stevejoshua
Star II
pupuhcahyadi

No one got solution ????????

View post
Try these methods and still, you have the problem then you have to visit the Asus service center.
• Eject the SIM card from the SIM tray and check if the same is having physical damage on the same.
• Make sure the phone is not running in custom network selection settings.
• You can face this problem just because of a non-working network antenna on the device.
• Check and make sure the SIM card is not turned OFF manually.
• Check and make sure the SIM card is inserted correctly in the device.
• Make sure the roaming services are turned ON. This is required when you go from one region to another.
• The reason you have to face this problem is nothing but your presence in a restricted area.
• Check and make sure the problem is not caused just because the variant of Asus ROG Phone 5 you have purchased is not manufactured for the region you live in.
• This problem might be there just because the SIM card with 4G internet is inserted in Slot 2.