System: Windows 10.
Battery or AC: AC.
Model: GA401QC Zephyrus G14
Frequency of occurrence: Almost always.
Reset OS: Yes.
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:

Since a few days after checking the status of the laptop on MyAsus there says: There may be an issue with the fan.
I personally listen all the fans ok. They spin fast when they have to, and they quiet when they have to aswell but it's something that annoys me because this laptop has one month and half since I bought it.
I run the test four times in a row and shows the same problem. Don't know what should I do since I'm from mexico and the nearest Asus center is around 20 hrs driving.
Armoury Crate almost always says GPU frecuency and temperature: Energy Saving. Don't know if i'm doing something wrong. Should I update something?
Bios: 401.
MyAsus: 3.0.29.0

Thanks.

16 REPLIES 16

andreicn15
Star I
Same problem here, don't know what to do - Asus ROG Strix G17 712LU

jesterdampil1
Star II
Beso

Same problem here on Asus Tuf Dash F15. Some people say it's a problem with the latest update of MyAsus.

View post
I'm having the same problem with my Asus tuf dash f15. I ran diagnosis as well, and it had one problem, which is the fan: "there may be an issue with your fan."

jknowicka
Star II
jesterdampil1

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/193583#Comment_193583

I'm having the same problem with my Asus tuf dash f15. I ran diagnosis as well, and it had one problem, which is the fan: "there may be an issue with your fan."

View post
Same problem! Returned one ASUS TUF DASH F15 because of it (plus some flickering + software issues), the day of sending it back the fan problem dissapeared lmao. Now it happened on the new one, same model - I ran a diagnostic like 5 times today, the problem appeared maybe twice.
It's very annoying as my laptop is under one week old, the previous one was 2 weeks old. It's not what I expect from a brand new device.

Carrllyjan
Star I
Seems that TUF version's have this common problem. Also on mine TUF GAMING Z690-PLUS same thing happening like you described. Sadly I think it was a factory error that gripped that version with win 10 key

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Dear all,
If you are using MyASUS V3.0.29.0 at this moment, please don't worry,
the fan diagnosis issue is known and will be solved in V3.0.32.0.
Thank you.