This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 8 Completely bricked

Repy
Star I
I was using my phone as i regularly do, watching youtube on it.
I have first noticed an artifacting on the bottom of the screen, i first blew it off thinking it was some kind of app-related glitch.
15 minutes later, my entire screen began artifacting. Following that, my screen has turned off.

I have tried all the reset methods, none of them worked. I can see that the notification light on the bottom still lights up when i plug it in to the charger.

The phone is unresponsive otherwirse. I have bought this phone new, just a couple of months ago.
4 REPLIES 4

Liana
Star II
same, need to use guarantee but all the data will be lost

Irene2_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi @Repy,
Sorry to hear that. If your device is unresponsive your best bet is to contact a local ASUS service center and have them take a look at it.

Grzemar
Rising Star I
@Irene2_ASUS
maybe you would like to share information why such things happen? And whether our phones will not catch brick after repair. This phone is not cheap. In Asus you don't take people seriously.

asfmobiles
Star I
grzegorz.marucha

@Irene2_ASUS

maybe you would like to share information why such things happen? And whether our phones will not catch brick after repair. This phone is not cheap. In Asus you don't take people seriously.

View post

😓

reading news again and again about this issue ASUS please cover this issue asap
droidurdu.com asus-smartphones-with-snapdragon-888-go-to-black-screen-what-to-do