Did you mean: 

RG Phone 5 Freez

SuperMario
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus rog phone 5 12gb ram 256gb
Firmware Version: Last Version
Rooted or not:Not
Frequency of Occurrence: before i dont have this but in One mount i have every day this
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):Call Of duty Mobile last version
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
======================================== Evry time start for block and the proccesor go at 80 97% when i fight whit other players and the display Freez and some time make stronge sound !

23 REPLIES 23

SuperMario
Star I
paijohn77

@SuperMario

Try this if it changes anything.You need a Fan to use any setting on level 3. Presumably you are not using any Phone case or cover either which might restrict heat dissipation.

screenshot-20211113-192351532.jpg

Or you have the following settings menu too , which I have no clue about.

Accessed via ADVANCED and then clicking on the Settings button.

screenshot-20211113-192636618.jpg

View post
Nothing bro is also hot
20211113-221618.jpg

SuperMario
Star I
@Titan_ASUS can help us ?

paijohn77
Star II
@SuperMario
Return the phone.Even if you have lost your receipt show them the bank statement where you paid from.
Red Magic has a Sale starting Monday, just get a Red Magic and an extra fan and hope it lasts more than 6 months.

SuperMario
Star I
paijohn77

@SuperMario

Return the phone.Even if you have lost your receipt show them the bank statement where you paid from.

Red Magic has a Sale starting Monday, just get a Red Magic and an extra fan and hope it lasts more than 6 months.

View post
The problem i can't the phone I received gift of friends:(