This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to open contacts

afaque7786
Star I
I am having issue with my Rog phone 3 every time I am trying to open my my phone contacts to edit the contact I am getting the error message as " no installed activity available to handle selected action". In order to resolve the issue I have tried to restart the phone and have forced shut down the application and restated it but still getting the same error message. Need help ASAP.
3 REPLIES 3

afaque7786
Star I
Apart from that as in all the Android device it's seen that we can make video calls from the contact itself but here in Asus Rog phone 3 there is no option for making video calls untill and unless I don't download any 3rd party video call app like whatsapp or duo. Please update that feature as well.

ronald1985
Community Legend I
afaque7786

I am having issue with my Rog phone 3 every time I am trying to open my my phone contacts to edit the contact I am getting the error message as " no installed activity available to handle selected action". In order to resolve the issue I have tried to restart the phone and have forced shut down the application and restated it but still getting the same error message. Need help ASAP.

Unable to open contacts
Is this Contacts app by Asus? Not using other Contacts app I assume.
Does this happen in safe mode?

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi afaque7786,
Can you answer the above query. Please share a video for contacts part.
For video call, yes you need to use a 3rd party App.