Maneyc0c
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog phone 5
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
My phone stopped charging suddenly. I'm using the charger provided with the phone. Please help. Tried resetting the device. It didn't help.
Please resolve asap.

6 REPLIES 6

ElizVey
Star I
Hello, it is not possible for me to update the phone, because the cell phone ran out of battery, and it was not possible to charge it.
When I made the post, I no longer had a battery... When it was about to shut down, I did a factory reset, but it still didn't fix anything.

FunBike31
Community Legend I

ElizVey

Hello, it is not possible for me to update the phone, because the cell phone ran out of battery, and it was not possible to charge it.

When I made the post, I no longer had a battery... When it was about to shut down, I did a factory reset, but it still didn't fix anything.

View post
Try to connect it to a usb port of a computer for an hour or two then quickly press power to see if it has recovered some battery, if it doesn't help, try on the other usb-c port

if nothing works, more than the service center solution