Rog 5 dead issue

pathakpranavgam
Star II

Model Name: Asus Rog 5
Firmware Version: Android 11
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I bought Asus rog 5 around three month ago on 28th July and 
On 8th October my phone get suddenly dead this is common issue with rog 5 and I submitted my rog 5 to service center they was unable to repair my phone so they send my phone to Mumbai center the estimate delivery WAS OF 19 October I called service center they said they have not received product yet on 22 october they recived my product and said they are unable to find issue so they will change motherboard but they have not motherboard they said they have to order it on 25th I asked when I will get my device they said they don't know there is shortage of motherboard they are unable to give estimate time it can take 1 month also. And they also didn't give me any spare phone to use my all work is stopped due to this.
Now I need refund only because I don't need faulty device again .
3 REPLIES 3

iZen
Star III
AMEN ... I am waiting 1month+ to get my device repaired

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi, pathakpranavgamer
For your case I have already sent a PM on 15th Oct when you were facing issue. Can you share the required details in personal message box.

k_huat
Rising Star II
pathakpranavgamer
  1. Model Name: Asus Rog 5
  2. Firmware Version: Android 11
  3. Rooted or not: No
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

I bought Asus rog 5 around three month ago on 28th July and 

On 8th October my phone get suddenly dead this is common issue with rog 5 and I submitted my rog 5 to service center they was unable to repair my phone so they send my phone to Mumbai center the estimate delivery WAS OF 19 October I called service center they said they have not received product yet on 22 october they recived my product and said they are unable to find issue so they will change motherboard but they have not motherboard they said they have to order it on 25th I asked when I will get my device they said they don't know there is shortage of motherboard they are unable to give estimate time it can take 1 month also. And they also didn't give me any spare phone to use my all work is stopped due to this.

Now I need refund only because I don't need faulty device again .

Rog 5 dead issue
https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/51096/wifi-wifi-hotspot-not-working/p23