Did you mean: 

Messages Stopped Dialogue box shown

Indr
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG 5
Firmware Version: Latest .176
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: Just Once today(First time seen)
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Default Messages App
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Today when I check facebook suddenly a dialogue box appers, Messages stopped, don't know what is this?
There is a option for submit feedback, Just submitted the feedback, don't know where my feedback goes? But when submitting, I accept the terms for 'GOOGLE LEGAL'
What is this thing? How to solve this error?? So many bugs now a days 🥲
7 REPLIES 7

FunBike31
Community Legend I
I didn't understand the problem, I don't use Facebook on mobile, only messenger, but "GOOGLE LEGAL" seems to indicate that you have to accept the terms of use.
If this is what I believe, this is not a bug but is imposed by governments for the protection of personal data and should be renewed regularly or immediately if the publisher changes anything that relates to personal data.
What is the case of google products before yesterday and yesterday, I had to re-accept the terms of use for several software.

ronald1985
Community Legend I
Indr@@@@@123

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ROG 5
  2. Firmware Version: Latest .176
  3. Rooted or not: No
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Just Once today(First time seen)
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Default Messages App

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Today when I check facebook suddenly a dialogue box appers, Messages stopped, don't know what is this?

There is a option for submit feedback, Just submitted the feedback, don't know where my feedback goes? But when submitting, I accept the terms for 'GOOGLE LEGAL'

What is this thing? How to solve this error?? So many bugs now a days 🥲

Messages Stopped Dialogue box shown
Try uninstall updates on Messages app and then perform clear storage and cache.

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Indr@@@@@123,
Did the steps provided by ronald1985 worked?

Indr
Rising Star II
ARP_ASUS

Hi Indr@@@@@123,

Did the steps provided by ronald1985 worked?

View post
After that day never showed for message app,

But now a days showing about my banking app, Google pay, don't know what is this?

Each day having new bug arises, really regretted for chosing Asus over Oneplus! 🥲🥲