This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenFone8 stuck on waiting for flashing full ramdump

mail_jackr
Star I
As requested by the mod - opening new discussion for the issue.
The Flashing Full Ramdump happened to me too - the phone was being charged over the night and the error was waiting when I woke up.
I hope that at least your service will fix it quickly.
776 REPLIES 776

Apiht
Star I
Apiht

Seems like this is a universal problem. I'm from Malaysia and have this ramdump issue. Already sent it to service center, it have been 2 weeks but still no progress. Sad.

View post
I've got my phone today.
1. They change the motherboard.
2. Low heat development noticeable.

Dooboo
Rising Star II
daniel91m

@atoia68 In my opinion, administrators were banned from their superiors <lol>

admittedly, the number of ramdump cases has slowed down. November 8th - nobody new has joined this group.Iin november no one new joined the group. Light at the end of tunnel?

View post
Or maybe people learned about this issue and stopped buying this shit of a product. Yey for us?

Dooboo
Rising Star II
mrjf

I got a response from the service center, saying that they did not know the exact root cause for the ramdump error. They were told by Asus that it is "caused by mainboard defect after verification", and that they should just replace the mainboard free of charge.

View post
Uhm it is just for PR i guess. I mean they cant deny the issue, and they cant say they are not doing anything about it. Issue has been on going for months, and no update dedicated to the issue. And few months more, we will probably see the zf9 coming in...so why bother. They already made the sale. We should just learn from this, dont buy asus phones.

daniel91m
Rising Star II
Dooboo

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/193475#Comment_193475

Or maybe people learned about this issue and stopped buying this shit of a product. Yey for us?

View post
I don't think so, because the phone dies on average after 3-4 months and the first cases appeared in September.

izani
Rising Star I
Ticking time bomb... that's not good