how to refund rog phone 5 with wifi problem

rizaldyachmad1
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG Phone 5 (ZS673KS)
Firmware Version: 18.0840.2109.176
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: totally broken
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): WIFI, HOTSPOT & mobile celullar
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
hello I'm from Indonesia, I'm very disappointed with the asus service center service here, they always provide an estimated completion and change it on, my ROG phone 5 has been repaired for 14 days and they asked for another 1 week extension,
how do i get my money back and sell all my rog products? like the members at zentalk who managed to get a refund.
thank you
for moderators of this forum, if you want to know the sn / RMA number you can email me at ichangafni@gmail.com
18 REPLIES 18

rizaldyachmad1
Star II
ErickOrigin

Finally you're from Indonesia, I worried about this Issue on this phone. I decided to buy this phone but after thinking this forum ruined my mind to buy 🤣. I'm waiting to my first phone to get fixed on service center (Realme X3 SZ this phone really suck with competitive game I will never buy this phone series again) then buy this phone but after thinking a lot also your forum ruined my mind to buy ROG Phone 5. I still watching this issue (WIFI and Hotspot Error, Dead phone (Matot)) from Augustus till November but there's no moderator try contact and fixing this update they're just saying go to service center to fix the motherboard. So back to your answer will you get the money back I think you just get your Phone fixed then go sell and don't use it. Planning to buy another phone rn or will buy this phone until it's stable update i'm not gonna waste my money again. Also I'm from Indonesia too planning to buy this phone on Erafone if you know.. Goodluck with the issue hope it will be fixed soon...

View post
hello my brother,

I think the right choice for now is to buy ROG phone 5S / wait for the latest version of the next qualcom888 chipset because this new manufacturing technology still has many weaknesses

because other brands that use this soc have almost the same problem on the hot side and wifi

Hopefully Asus Indonesia will provide policies such as adding a warranty period or returning the unit to upgrade to the latest unit

as in the sale of ARP 3 in Indonesia, which provides 6 months of extended warranty for the first batch of HP that has difficulty simcard signal in Indonesia

Ferdiank
Star II
rizaldyachmad1

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ROG Phone 5 (ZS673KS)
  2. Firmware Version: 18.0840.2109.176
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: totally broken
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): WIFI, HOTSPOT & mobile celullar

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

hello I'm from Indonesia, I'm very disappointed with the asus service center service here, they always provide an estimated completion and change it on, my ROG phone 5 has been repaired for 14 days and they asked for another 1 week extension,

how do i get my money back and sell all my rog products? like the members at zentalk who managed to get a refund.

thank you

for moderators of this forum, if you want to know the sn / RMA number you can email me at ichangafni@gmail.com

how to refund rog phone 5 with wifi problem
Kenapa bro hp nya , kalo masalah wifi , di hp rog phone 5 ane speed nya sih gak nyetuh 1mbps 0,8 mbps terus padahal internet rumah 50mbps , ada cara nya benerin, router nya bandwidth di setting 20m jangan auto ,speed kembali normal , bug disitu walau factory reset sama aja bug

rizaldyachmad1
Star II
Ferdiank

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/54683/how-to-refund-rog-phone-5-with-wifi-problem

Kenapa bro hp nya , kalo masalah wifi , di hp rog phone 5 ane speed nya sih gak nyetuh 1mbps 0,8 mbps terus padahal internet rumah 50mbps , ada cara nya benerin, router nya bandwidth di setting 20m jangan auto ,speed kembali normal , bug disitu walau factory reset sama aja bug

View post
wifi sama hotspotnya gak bisa idup sama sekali bro, kalo speed normal hp saya bro, mac adress wifi nya jg kosong

ErickOrigin
Star II
rizaldyachmad1

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/193569#Comment_193569

wifi sama hotspotnya gak bisa idup sama sekali bro, kalo speed normal hp saya bro, mac adress wifi nya jg kosong

View post
jadi ragu gw beli ni hp wkwkw

ErickOrigin
Star II
rizaldyachmad1

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/193066#Comment_193066

hello my brother,

I think the right choice for now is to buy ROG phone 5S / wait for the latest version of the next qualcom888 chipset because this new manufacturing technology still has many weaknesses

because other brands that use this soc have almost the same problem on the hot side and wifi

Hopefully Asus Indonesia will provide policies such as adding a warranty period or returning the unit to upgrade to the latest unit

as in the sale of ARP 3 in Indonesia, which provides 6 months of extended warranty for the first batch of HP that has difficulty simcard signal in Indonesia

View post
True sih... Qualcom Snapdragon 888 banyak masalah overheat ama wifi. Cuma kenapa gitu ROG Ph 5 yang banyak kenanya