Lord_Messi
Zen Master II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Where is october security patch?
It's already the end of october and we still don't have any patch update
8 REPLIES 8

Sibi
Rising Star II
ChillyRide

Guys stop being stupid and use google! There is no October patch for any phone yet cause google dont have one yet!

Its already known that any security patch is ready in the and of the month and will be published next month.

View post
You can use the Google to search bro..samsung started s21 ota with nov patch updates itself from yesterday! Oct patch has been released oct 2nd itself asus hasn't updated yet

FunBike31
Community Legend I
Nobody is stupid, the expression is just different, The October Security Pack is available at the beginning of the month, it includes the flaws and bugs that were detected before, so in September.
We are on October 31st and it is indeed late to have the September fixes.

FunBike31
Community Legend I
Lord_Messi

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

October patch
The new Firmware .188 is coming little by little, but the description is succinct, will hope that the firwmare will include more improvements than the note mentions and will not bring new bugs. Australian user notes new VoLTE / VoWIFI support

FunBike31
Community Legend I
Lord_Messi

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

October patch
Firmware .188 note not mentioning a fix, I looked in the zip. security of 2021/09/05, therefore the same as .176
Two overdue security packs, the September and October patches, details of critical flaws for which should begin to be known.