To high calls volume

iga_miszewska
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ZenFone 7
Firmware Version: WW-30.41.69.112
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: Allways
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): All comuncators apps eg(Duo, Messanger)
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hello, after latest update i start to have problems with to high volume in apps. While im in a conversation volume is not responding, its always in highest level. But when i tried call at skype it was normal until i turn my cameera on.
35 REPLIES 35

miguelsmatos
Star III
In the hope of helping fellow users: ASUS announced an update that would fix this issue; however, I just got the information that the same OTA release has been postponed.
As Threema is my main mean of communication and this bug is so bad it either cuts off the other person (with the volume being so loud) or makes my ears pop, I'll soon have to consider buying a different device.
Hopefully there are sufficient resources tackling this or I'll be getting a Pixel by Christmas.

cdbadea
Star I
screenshot-20211105-184046505.jpg
I have the same volume issue on a zenfone 7 pro, asus-i002d. On videocallsthe volume level is at maximum on messenger or WhatsApp. It stays the same even if i see the bar going down when I lower it. There is no issue in the normal calls though.

Kawa
Star I
I also experience the same issue in zenfone7, always max volume in normal phone calls, voice mails and even in some apps of calling like line, wechat. How to fix it?

ZT-72393ed1
Star II
Same shit. They don't even bother to fix this I guess. Probably gonna go back to previous version.

miguelsmatos
Star III
Hello @Gustav_ASUS @Irene2_ASUS,
Any updates? Any response? Is the company still alive?