This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi and hot spot not working

Veena_Aspen
Star I
Since last month wifi and network not working after the software update. Any solution??
9 REPLIES 9

Veena_Aspen
Star I
When it's a generic problem from Asus, why shld I give my phone to service center. My phone is a Birthday gift from my husband I'm not able to enjoy the phone properly. We easy solution you guys give. It's your company fault, I want to replace my phone as it under warranty or give back the money will buy from Good company. You guys are fooling people nicely.

Assasin_op
Star I
my phone restarted automatically and suddenly wifi and hotspot stop working and their is no service center in rajasthan

FunBike31
Community Legend I
Assasin_op

my phone restarted automatically and suddenly wifi and hotspot stop working and their is no service center in rajasthan

View post
ASUS Authorized Service Centerhttps://www.thebestmistri.com/index.php/mechanic/repairs/asus-service-center-in-jodhpur/24130
Ils n'existe plus ?

InfernapeIG
Star I
So my wifi and hotspot stopped working all of a sudden

pupuhcahyadi
Star III
they dont have solution here , only service center , and they need to replace to motherboard ( the answer from some people here after they go to service center ) and the IMEI will change , i just go to the service center today and need to wait 1-2 weeks for it . i dont know the ASUS is this BAD , for premium phone and got the service like this .