Star I
System: Free Dos
Battery or AC: Both
Model: X515EA-WBS03
Frequency of occurrence: Once
Reset OS: Same
Screenshot or video: Please refer to above information
========================
Detailed description: Anyone know about the X515EA-WBS03? It's supposed to be ASUS' best model, but there is nothing on their website! I've been interested in buying it, but there is zero customer service. Which is putting me off. Thanks.
5 REPLIES 5

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
You can search with main model number X515EA and then find address of asus authorised showroom, then enquiry about particular sub model WBS03

Falcon_ASUS
ASUSMuseum
  1. System: Free Dos
  2. Battery or AC: Both
  3. Model: X515EA-WBS03
  4. Frequency of occurrence: Once
  5. Reset OS: Same
  6. Screenshot or video: Please refer to above information

========================

Detailed description: Anyone know about the X515EA-WBS03? It's supposed to be ASUS' best model, but there is nothing on their website! I've been interested in buying it, but there is zero customer service. Which is putting me off. Thanks.

How do I find out about X515EA-WBS03?
@ASUSMuseum
For your reference.
ASUS X515EA - Support

ASUSMuseum
Star I
RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS

You can search with main model number X515EA and then find address of asus authorised showroom, then enquiry about particular sub model WBS03

View post
Thanks for your reply. What is an "authorized showroom"?

ASUSMuseum
Star I
Falcon_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/54743/how-do-i-find-out-about-x515ea-wbs03

@ASUSMuseum

For your reference.

https://www.asus.com/supportonly/X515EA/HelpDesk_download/

View post
Thanks. But I already checked there and I see nothing. Can you be more specific where you see it? The only option there is to download an unspecific user manual that is encrypted with a password.