Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi & Wifi-Hotspot Not Working

freakingrocky
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS Rog Phone 5
Firmware Version: Android 11 (18.0840.2106.86)
Rooted or not: Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: All the time
========================================
So my wifi & wifi-hotspot suddenly stopped working. They won't turn on at all (the hotspot says Error when I try turning it on from this screen). I tried booting into safe mode (doesn't work there also). Tried restarting it several times. Not sure what to do anymore. I don't wanna lose data so if you know how to fix this, Let me know.
screenshot-20210725-205943713.jpg

515 REPLIES 515

MaGnar
Star II
abhichamp24

@venkatrockstar7090 I submitted the Phone on 23rd September 2021. After rigorous follow ups and various trips to service center, finally my case was handed over to the SQM team. On 20th October I got a call from SQM Team regarding the replacement unit and I was adamant that I do not need the replacement unit and that I need a complete refund. On 21st October, I got an email from Asus Service Center for Account Details. On the same day I got a call from SQM team that my request for Refund was processed. On 25th October I received a call from ASUS' regional Team and they said that my request has been approved and that I should receive the refund by 30th October. Finally, today i.e. on 01/11/2021, I have received full refund. I have understood one thing that your case should move towards SQM and only then you can hope for a quick resolution. I hope that no one else would have to go through what I have gone through mentally. A total of 40 Days have gone down the drain.

View post
how can we contact SQM team, Please give an idea, I also need the refund, I fedup with this phone

venkatrockstar7
Rising Star II
I got the refund through service center they kept refund req i got refund in 8days

abhichamp24
Star II
MaGnar

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/192591#Comment_192591

HOW DID YOU GET?

View post
Be persistent. Keep calling them and make sure they move your case higher during every call. Once it reaches SQM, your case will start moving faster towards a resolution. Right now, ASUS neither has service parts nor they have replacement units. So you can push your case for a Refund.

abhichamp24
Star II
MaGnar

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/192595#Comment_192595

how can we contact SQM team, Please give an idea, I also need the refund, I fedup with this phone

View post
Via Customer Care. Be persistent. Keep calling them and make sure they move your case higher during every call. Once it reaches SQM, your case will start moving faster towards a resolution. Right now, ASUS neither has service parts nor they have replacement units. So you can push your case for a Refund. SQM will move your case and SQM is the best bet at this moment. Also make sure you communicate with them via emails. Hope it helps. Best of luck.

MaGnar
Star II
abhichamp24

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/193325#Comment_193325

Via Customer Care. Be persistent. Keep calling them and make sure they move your case higher during every call. Once it reaches SQM, your case will start moving faster towards a resolution. Right now, ASUS neither has service parts nor they have replacement units. So you can push your case for a Refund. SQM will move your case and SQM is the best bet at this moment. Also make sure you communicate with them via emails. Hope it helps. Best of luck.

View post
i contact with customer care, they are saying refund is not possible after 7 days of purchase, my phone 3 months old. So they only providing service unde warranty.

And i called service center they saying it's bug in mother board they will replace it and issue will resolve.