Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Twin view dock 2 overheating while changing the phone

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog phone 3 512GB 12GB Ram
Firmware Version: Android 10
Rooted or not: not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: if twin view dock battery level above phone battery level.
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Using Balanced mode from the Armoury crate app for twin view dock 2 power bank feature, the twin view dock overheat and causes system to ask the user to immediately disconnect the USB charger.

This issue arises only if the twin view dock power level is higher than the phone power level. If the twin view dock is not charging the phone battery, this issue does not occur.
14 REPLIES 14

Razgriz
Rising Star II
I dont have this issue
Maybe try to update ur phone?

Dear Razgriz,

Please provide step by step process of the update which you are referring to so I can resolve the issue.

Razgriz
Rising Star II
adeeb.almosawi

Dear Razgriz,

Please provide step by step process of the update which you are referring to so I can resolve the issue.

View post
U mean how to update?
Update ur phone from setting - system - system update..

Im on latest firmware, there is a little bug since a11 beta test until now..
After detach twinview, there is still twinview battery modes inside armoury crate as if we still using it..
But that is just minor display bug, not affecting performance or else..

Im not too often using twinview dock btw, but i never got ur kind of issue..
I hope that is just bug and gone with update..

screenshot-20211108-214951020.jpg
As per your description, please find attached the screenshot of system update message when I open it.