fongyuen
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
hey guys, i'm on the Tencent version of the ROG 3 and I haven't updated to Android 11 yet. Kinda operating by the axiom that if it ain't broken, don't fix it. The phone is running fine now and I don't wanna mess it up. But it would be nice to upgrade to Android 11 too. Any lingering issues from the update? Thx.

8 REPLIES 8

Jesp_r
Rising Star II
no problem with A11, you should update as soon as possible to improve the security of your smartphone.

fongyuen
Star II
Thx for your feedback. Does anyone else have other comments?

MrBlackCrush
Rising Star II
Also I'm still waiting on android 10 to see if Android 11 solve more bugs, so more feedbacks would be nice;)
Security is not a main issue, I'm more afraid of bugs than being hacked, which would still be a very very unfortunate and rare event on a phone, it's android 10 then not the 8...

Jesp_r
Rising Star II
I, from my experience, have no problem. Everything is going quite well, it does not crash or restart. It is quite stable and also the battery works very well. The only unsolved problem is the color bands, as we all know. You should have no doubts about updating, it is safe, stable and works well. Hope my advice helps you. Greetings!!