Did you mean: 

Rog 3 charging connected via usb

929vijay
Star I

Model Name: rog 3
Firmware Version: 11
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: always.
For the past few weeks headphones connecting and dis connecting after few sec and from yesterday headphones not showing, charging is working. This problem is with middle jack bottome one is working fine
8 REPLIES 8

Irene2_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi @929vijay
1.Which brand of headphones are you using?
2.Can you try try comparing it with a different mobile device using the same headphones if you could?
3.You can also try to run an SMMI Test to check if anything to do with the hardware:
 How to Enter SMMI_TEST (test hardware)
Go to Calculator=>type " .12345+= "
you will enter to SMMI_TEST> select single test> Headset test4
4.You can also back up your data and perform a Factory reset of your phone, also check for the software version if that is the latest. 

929vijay
Star I
Irene2_ASUS

Hi @929vijay

2.Can you try try comparing it with a different mobile device using the same headphones if you could?

3.You can also try to run an SMMI Test to check if anything to do with the hardware:

4.You can also back up your data and perform a Factory reset of your phone, also check for the software version if that is the latest. 

View post
I use rog cetra core earphones, now ill perform SMMI something test and I'll update.

929vijay
Star I
Irene2_ASUS

Hi @929vijay

View post
I triied SMMI. Test for the bottom jack.
Headphones are working but mic test fail - Its not clear. I tried other earphones it's the same. Mic sound is not clear. ( Earphones used to test rog cetra core and vivo)

929vijay
Star I
Irene2_ASUS

Hi @929vijay

View post
Done above all. Not working.
Just now I have done factory reset, not working