This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus ZenFone 6 (ZS630KL) Singapore Availability?

Itscgh
Star I
May I know when Asus Zenfone 6 will be available for sales in Singapore? 
It's gonna be my next daily phone ?
Please come to Singapore! 

27 REPLIES 27

rimyeosy
Star II
I been using Asus zenfone phone for 6 years . Asus Singapore should come out register of interest for zenfone6 2019 same like ROG2 which for people like me not playing game. Please keep us update for Asus zenfone6 new coming to Singapore.

Itscgh
Star I
This is really a joke... Started this thread since May 2019...
If you did observed the VIEWS from this thread, it's hitting 3k soon! While other thread are only hitting 90 - 300 views range. This shows the INTEREST which Singaporean is waiting to purchase this phone! ? And most of the Singaporean would prefer getting a phone with local warranty...
Its already been nearly 5 months and NO official launch of Asus Zenfone 6 ZS630KL in Singapore and Malaysia... ?
Wasted such big opportunity and potential for such an affordable yet innovative phone... Used Zenfone 3 since its launch till today and really satisfied with its overall build. Are you telling your fans / customers to jump ship? ?‍♂️

alwor
Star II
Anders_ASUS

We wouldn't have that form for you to fill out if we weren't planning on launching in Singapore. Yes, it's coming! I can't say when just yet, we're going to announce that later, but it will be this year.

View post
Words of advise Asus, you better start to launch it soon before someone other company comes out with a better phone.
It's not easy to gain the buyers interest especially for Singapore and Malaysia market. But once you start taking us for granted, we will be looking else where soon.

survivor303
Rising Star II
Of course you can always order the phone from internet, like amazon?just check that the rom is WW version, and also what kind of bands the phone support just that it is compatible with your carrier.

alwor
Star II
survivor303

Of course you can always order the phone from internet, like amazon?just check that the rom is WW version, and also what kind of bands the phone support just that it is compatible with your carrier.

View post
I hope you are aware that:
ASUS does not support global warranty for their phones. (their history as phone maker is not that reliable yet plus even in some markets like India, their asus zenfone 6 encounters boot loop issue)
Pricing from amazon /gearbest is slightly higher than the Recommended Retail Price. (For some reason, silver color is even more expensive)
Shipping from other countries will have shipping tax. With the additional price range, zenfone 6 will no longer considered as budget phone, and there are other better phone options.