This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera error (Camera is not Ready, Please Try Again Later)

diancasella
Star II
Please help, i cant use my camera on rog phone 3, it says "camera is not ready, please try again later". I'm also can't use the flashlight because of it, there is a text under the flashlight icon that said "camera in use" i got frustrated, i dont know how to fix it please help!
22 REPLIES 22

CHOOZR
Zen Master I
try go clearing cache?
settings => advanced => mobile manager => cleanup

diancasella
Star II
CHOOZR

try go clearing cache?

settings => advanced => mobile manager => cleanup

View post
I already try this, its still doesnt fix the problem

diancasella
Star II
Saifuddin

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/192065#Comment_192065

Its becoz some app opened in background is using camera , like whatsapp using camera and close is via swipe up but didn't closed it properly so situation like this is causing you issues , nothing wrong with software

View post
But how do i know which app is causing the problem ?

Irene2_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi @diancasella ,
Does the issue appear on the stock camera only or on other camera apps (e,g. Instagram) as well?
You can try these troubleshooting steps:
1.Please try clearing cache & storage of Camera app (long press "Camera">App Info>Storage & memory>Clear cache/Clear storage), then if is also related to some app, try to re-install 3rd party camera apps and check again.
3. Also, if the error persist I will recommend you to try a Factory Reset. Please remember to back up your data before performing a factory reset.
Settings>System>Reset options>Erase all data(factory reset)

diancasella
Star II
Irene2_ASUS

Hi @diancasella ,

Does the issue appear on the stock camera only or on other camera apps (e,g. Instagram) as well?

You can try these troubleshooting steps:

1.Please try clearing cache & storage of Camera app (long press "Camera">App Info>Storage & memory>Clear cache/Clear storage), then if is also related to some app, try to re-install 3rd party camera apps and check again.

3. Also, if the error persist I will recommend you to try a Factory Reset. Please remember to back up your data before performing a factory reset.

Settings>System>Reset options>Erase all data(factory reset)

View post
This also happen to another app. But, for now my camera somehow working again without me doing anything. I don't know what will i do if it happen again in the future.