how to refund rog phone 5 with wifi problem

rizaldyachmad1
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG Phone 5 (ZS673KS)
Firmware Version: 18.0840.2109.176
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: totally broken
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): WIFI, HOTSPOT & mobile celullar
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
hello I'm from Indonesia, I'm very disappointed with the asus service center service here, they always provide an estimated completion and change it on, my ROG phone 5 has been repaired for 14 days and they asked for another 1 week extension,
how do i get my money back and sell all my rog products? like the members at zentalk who managed to get a refund.
thank you
for moderators of this forum, if you want to know the sn / RMA number you can email me at ichangafni@gmail.com
18 REPLIES 18

ErickOrigin
Star II
Finally you're from Indonesia, I worried about this Issue on this phone. I decided to buy this phone but after thinking this forum ruined my mind to buy 🤣. I'm waiting to my first phone to get fixed on service center (Realme X3 SZ this phone really suck with competitive game I will never buy this phone series again) then buy this phone but after thinking a lot also your forum ruined my mind to buy ROG Phone 5. I still watching this issue (WIFI and Hotspot Error, Dead phone (Matot)) from Augustus till November but there's no moderator try contact and fixing this update they're just saying go to service center to fix the motherboard. So back to your answer will you get the money back I think you just get your Phone fixed then go sell and don't use it. Planning to buy another phone rn or will buy this phone until it's stable update i'm not gonna waste my money again. Also I'm from Indonesia too planning to buy this phone on Erafone if you know.. Goodluck with the issue hope it will be fixed soon...

ErickOrigin
Star II
If you see the post on IG (asusrog.id) about after sales discount about Rp. 2.000.000 its pretty suspicious...

+ I got a friend who are using ROG Phone 5 but still fine no issue buy from offline store (buy from 5 months ago global version)

Falcon_ASUS
rizaldyachmad1

1. Model Name: ROG Phone 5 (ZS673KS)
  2. Firmware Version: 18.0840.2109.176
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: totally broken
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): WIFI, HOTSPOT & mobile celullar

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

hello I'm from Indonesia, I'm very disappointed with the asus service center service here, they always provide an estimated completion and change it on, my ROG phone 5 has been repaired for 14 days and they asked for another 1 week extension,

how do i get my money back and sell all my rog products? like the members at zentalk who managed to get a refund.

thank you

for moderators of this forum, if you want to know the sn / RMA number you can email me at ichangafni@gmail.com

@rizaldyachmad1
I have PM for you.
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

k_huat
Rising Star II
rizaldyachmad1

1. Model Name: ROG Phone 5 (ZS673KS)
  2. Firmware Version: 18.0840.2109.176
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: totally broken
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): WIFI, HOTSPOT & mobile celullar

thank you

I thought this WiFi issue is mainly from India.. n now this comes to Asia. What's the real cause of this? Parts from different region? Software? By luck? How to avoid this? A big big question in my mind..