System: Windows 10
Battery or AC: Battery
Model: ROG Zephyrus G14 GA401IV_GA401IV
Frequency of occurrence: Always
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
Getting very low battery life on ASUS G14.
I literally only use brave browser, however I'm getting 3 Hours of battery life on a full charge. I'm new to this, so if you need more info, please let me know what you need!

3 REPLIES 3

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi there,
there is a lot of things that could affect your battery life.
Modes in Armoury Crate, screen brightness, wifi condition, anything running in the background like windows update....and if you turn on the power saving mode or not.
Please dig in more and we can better help you.
Thank you.

amrmoustafa16
Star I
Hi i have a problem in my battery i bought g14 from 4 months and had a problem in battery return it to asus in uae they replaced the battery the battery stay 5 hours only in watching youtube and when i work on the laptop lose 2 % battery level in one minute is this normal??? It stay 9 hours in performance mood for another people and 11 in silent mood why still the problem exist ?

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
amrmoustafa16

Hi i have a problem in my battery i bought g14 from 4 months and had a problem in battery return it to asus in uae they replaced the battery the battery stay 5 hours only in watching youtube and when i work on the laptop lose 2 % battery level in one minute is this normal??? It stay 9 hours in performance mood for another people and 11 in silent mood why still the problem exist ?

View post
Hi there,
Have you entered task manager to see if there is something else running in the background?
And just like in previous reply, there are plenty of setting that could affect battery.
Try to adjust them. Thank you.