This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery Decrease While Charging

atiqahviolet
Star II
I'm using ROG 5. Last night i want to charge my phone but its not increasing but turn out the battery decreasing. I'm using original charger. Try to restart for several times. Turn off. Turn on the phone. And now my battery is 7%. Still can't charging. The battery icon and light shows that my phone charging but its still
screenshot-20211028-114725320.png
screenshot-20211028-112225183.jpg
decrease! Help me. I'm using this phone for 3 month only. And my battery health is GOOD.
3 REPLIES 3

hermantan89
Rising Star I
I think this is a factory defect. But luckily you use ASUS products. They will fix it soon, on next year's, on ROG 6 series. I will tell you when the ROG 6 is out, so you can have it right away, and solve your battery problem.

Irene2_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi @atiqahviolet ,
Did you try the side port too to see if you get the same problem?
If that didn't help, Could you try to charge the device with a different charger? Also try side port too.
If the issue persist after trying different a different charger I would recommend you to visit your local ASUS Service Center to get the device check.

FunBike31
Community Legend I
atiqahviolet

I'm using ROG 5. Last night i want to charge my phone but its not increasing but turn out the battery decreasing. I'm using original charger. Try to restart for several times. Turn off. Turn on the phone. And now my battery is 7%. Still can't charging. The battery icon and light shows that my phone charging but its still

screenshot-20211028-114725320.png

screenshot-20211028-112225183.jpg

decrease! Help me. I'm using this phone for 3 month only. And my battery health is GOOD.

Battery Decrease While Charging
If it is not too late, remove the X mode, switch fps to auto and ultra durable mode, this may allow you to test some solutions before it is zero