Star I
System: Windiws 10 x64 ver: 21H1 - Bios UEFI ver: 301
Battery or AC: Both
Model: VivoBook Pro N752VX - GC101T
Frequency of occurrence: Every day
Reset OS: yes, new, and unused
Screenshot or video: Nil
========================
Dehe Itailed descriptio loaded the operating system with USB stick "Media creation tool" on the INTEL SSD 670P 512MB M.2 PCIe 3.0 (x4) and the operation was successful. The operating system loads in "Safe Mode" and I could initialise it.n:Trning off the machine and turning it back on, the system loads quickly but if I restart it from inside the OS the system stops on the ASUS logo with the following error: Status 0xc000000f, an unexpected error occurreed.d.
14 REPLIES 14

vifacc44
Star I
Done Raju, I used the second option of the howtogeek article to disable the signing of drivers

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
vifacc44

Done Raju, I used the second option of the howtogeek article to disable the signing of drivers

View post
now the issue is solved or not

vifacc44
Star I
Excuse me Raju, but I have problems with the repeated use of the password. The error is still there.

At this point perhaps it is better that I reload the operating system again, avoiding connecting to my Microsoft account.

Can you please instruct me step-by-step starting from the bios setting to correctly use "media creation tool" in reloading the OS?

Currently, the UEFI is set up as follows:
Secure boot control: enabled.
Fast boot: enabled.
Launch CSM: disabled.

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I

vifacc44
Star I
Dear Raju,
thank you for your patience and, if I do not bother you, I will keep you informed about the upload.
Kind regards
Vittorio