Star I
System: Windiws 10 x64 ver: 21H1 - Bios UEFI ver: 301
Battery or AC: Both
Model: VivoBook Pro N752VX - GC101T
Frequency of occurrence: Every day
Reset OS: yes, new, and unused
Screenshot or video: Nil
========================
Dehe Itailed descriptio loaded the operating system with USB stick "Media creation tool" on the INTEL SSD 670P 512MB M.2 PCIe 3.0 (x4) and the operation was successful. The operating system loads in "Safe Mode" and I could initialise it.n:Trning off the machine and turning it back on, the system loads quickly but if I restart it from inside the OS the system stops on the ASUS logo with the following error: Status 0xc000000f, an unexpected error occurreed.d.
14 REPLIES 14

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
vifacc44

Hi Raju, Thank for replay,

Yes, I installed Windows 10 on nvme ssd with bootable usb pendrive loaded with Microsoft's media creation tool and the operation was successful.

UEFI BIOS has recognized the new NVMe SSD as the first boot option and the system boots up regularly and now, I am loading (with difficulty) all ASUS drivers.

But the laptop on reboots, and only on reboots, gets stuck on the ASUS logo with the following error: "Status 0xc00000f, an unexpected error has occurred" which resolves with a CTRL + ALT + DEL to start the machine again.

In addition, the command "bootrec /rebuildbcd" finds zero system disks. It seems that the system expects some modification of the UEFI BIOS. The replacement I performed was to replace the old M.2 SATA with the new M.2 NVM2.

Any ideas? Thank you, Vittorio

View post
Thanks for your reply. from your post, installed windows 10 on nvme SSD and booted in safemode only, windows 10 does not boot up in the normal model.
try the following steps.
boot windows into safe mode and then install nvme driver by using device manager .inf file.
go to bios , make sure first bootable device as nvme device.
also, make sure the windows boot manager device should be your nvme SSD under bios.
Also ""bootrec /rebuildbcd" will not work, if windows 10 is installed on GPT partition with booted in UEFI with efi partition ,this limitation by windows 10 design and uefi restriction.

i need to watch recorded video, so please record video using smart phone , from starting laptop onwards

vifacc44
Star I
Hello Raju,
Here is the very artisanal video regarding the OS issue.

What is .inf file and how I use it in device manager?
Regard,
Vittorio

vifacc44
Star I
Hello Raju,
I've seen online what an inf file is and I have no idea where to go to retrieve it to load the driver for an NVMe disk.
If it serves to solve the problem, I can go to the INTEL page for the SSD 760P and download the "Microsoft Windows* NVMe* Client Driver for Intel® SSD drives", but I thought it was MS who took charge of installing these drivers.
In fact, I checked in "Device Manager" that the INTEL SSDPEKNU512GZ hard drive has an MS driver that, in the properties window, tells me that it works properly and there is no yellow triangle in any device.
Before reinstalling the operating system, I was told to save the "non-MS" drivers and the ASUS "eDriver" system folder, and so I did it by managing to load all the drivers correctly.
Could it be a UEFI BIOS setting error when loading the OS with "Media Creation Tool" not detected during the operation?
Greetings,
Vittorio

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
vifacc44

Hello Raju,

I've seen online what an inf file is and I have no idea where to go to retrieve it to load the driver for an NVMe disk.

If it serves to solve the problem, I can go to the INTEL page for the SSD 760P and download the "Microsoft Windows* NVMe* Client Driver for Intel® SSD drives", but I thought it was MS who took charge of installing these drivers.

In fact, I checked in "Device Manager" that the INTEL SSDPEKNU512GZ hard drive has an MS driver that, in the properties window, tells me that it works properly and there is no yellow triangle in any device.

Before reinstalling the operating system, I was told to save the "non-MS" drivers and the ASUS "eDriver" system folder, and so I did it by managing to load all the drivers correctly.

Could it be a UEFI BIOS setting error when loading the OS with "Media Creation Tool" not detected during the operation?

Greetings,

Vittorio

View post
While booting with media creation tool, in most of the cases nvme driver is not included in install.wim file , so that we need too have .inf file.
.inf file is nothing but driver instructions file which includes configuration and additional properties .
.inf file does comes with packages .cab , .sys and .DLL files with in zip format.

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
vifacc44

Hello Raju,

Here is the very artisanal video regarding the OS issue.

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/7OMK66D9N3A9/video-ok.mp4

What is .inf file and how I use it in device manager?

Regard,

Vittorio

View post
Just now I seen the video.
Boot windows in to safemode.

Disable driver verification .
See below site
https://www.howtogeek.com/167723/how-to-disable-driver-signature-verification-on-64-bit-windows-8.1-...