Bunch of issues
- I hear the notification sound for a new email (Gmail), but notification icon is not displayed on Always on Display, neither does the LED blink.
- Spotify notification icon is still visible on Always on Display after media is stopped. It doesn't go away even after I swipe away the notification in the notification drawer. I have to manually close the Spotify app to get the notification to disappear from the Always on Display.
- No notification icon on status bar when Spotify is playing media
- Duplicate notifications from alarm app (Sleep for Android)
- Alarm app doesn't automatically open when alarm is ringing; I have to manually open the app to stop the alarm (this might be a problem with the Sleep app itself, but this is the only phone where it manifests on)
These are the issues I noticed after only using the phone for a couple of days. Wouldn't be at all surprised if these notifications issues manifest with apps other than Gmail, Spotify and Sleep.
- The size of the clock widget is a lot larger than it's supposed to be (Can't upload screenshots for some reason)
- The navigation buttons are too small. Wish I could make them larger.
- Wish I could rearrange/regroup the apps in the drawer without going to Options -> Manage apps first.
- Unnecessary and annoying vibrations that can't be turned off e.g. When scrolling a list and reaching the end, when opening notification drawer.
This discussion has been closed.