Did you mean: 

Rog 3 charging connected via usb

929vijay
Star I

Model Name: rog 3
Firmware Version: 11
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: always.
For the past few weeks headphones connecting and dis connecting after few sec and from yesterday headphones not showing, charging is working. This problem is with middle jack bottome one is working fine
8 REPLIES 8

929vijay
Star I
And I cleaned the port it's fine but now working

ronald1985
Community Legend I
929vijay
  1. Model Name: rog 3
  2. Firmware Version: 11
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: always.

For the past few weeks headphones connecting and dis connecting after few sec and from yesterday headphones not showing, charging is working. This problem is with middle jack bottome one is working fine

Rog 3 charging connected via usb
Try in safe mode to see if you get the issue.

929vijay
Star I
Not working. Headphones not connecting.

929vijay
Star I
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/54588/rog-3-charging-connected-via-usb

Try in safe mode to see if you get the issue.

View post
Not working. Headphones not connecting.
Actually it used to connect and disconnect after a few seconds but I saw a video on youtube and tried enabling usb debugging but it didn't even connect for few seconds, I disabled usb debugging but still not even connecting for a few seconds. (I restarted mobile before and after debugging but didn't work) cleaned the jack but didn't work, safe mode didn't work.
Bottom jack is working I can hear music and stuff but when I play pubg/bgmi I teammates can't hear my voice clearly, voice breaking and other disturbances, middle jack not working botten jack voice breaking.
I thought earphones problem so I bought new earphones but not working next o bought new type c connector but it's not working. I don't know where the problem is.
But I believe the problem for the middle jack lies in software issue but I don't know what to do.