This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenFone8 stuck on waiting for flashing full ramdump

mail_jackr
Star I
As requested by the mod - opening new discussion for the issue.
The Flashing Full Ramdump happened to me too - the phone was being charged over the night and the error was waiting when I woke up.
I hope that at least your service will fix it quickly.
776 REPLIES 776

Apiht
Star I
Seems like this is a universal problem. I'm from Malaysia and have this ramdump issue. Already sent it to service center, it have been 2 weeks but still no progress. Sad.

mrjf
Star I
@Gustav_ASUS please PM me. I'm having the ramdump issue and want to know the root cause and how to proceed.

aserhau
Star I
Mine died on friday(28.10) bought it in May, so it lasted 5 months... Sent it to repair in Norway, will keep u posted on repair time and status.

marzvin
Rising Star II
It's really sad,that even though it's now very apparent,that this phone is faulty,Asus still silent. I've lost count of how many phones have died,daily it's either one or two phones are breaking down. Something must give surely.

TR_simpZ
Star III
Correct me if I'm wrong, so far these have all been happening on phones that have been used over two months. Mostly happening to phones over four to five months old.
Has this happened to anyone that has set charging limits (80 or 90 percent)?
I'm trying to pinpoint the issue to battery swell which I have experienced all too often with laptops. Hence, they are supposed to be designed to make some room to allow them to swell a little. If this wasn't taken into consideration, cables, chassis and mobo are going to get stretched. If something doesn't fail in a short time, but over a few months, then it is unlikely to be BIOS or firmware issue. I may be wrong, though.