cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clock icon not showing current time?

CVonC
Rising Star II
Firmware: 30.41.69.122 (latest ww)
Just noticed this, the icon is now permanently stuck on 8:00 when it used to show the current time on the icon (on earlier versions of firmware). I have cleared storage for the app. Is this happening for anybody else?
Clock app version is 7.2.20_210618
9 REPLIES 9

CVonC
Rising Star II
Just updating this.
Was able to reset it by downloading that Themes app, applying a theme and then deleting that theme from within the app. The last time what I did was just cleared the app storage and uninstalled the app.

AlexS97
Star III
CVonC

Just updating this.

Was able to reset it by downloading that Themes app, applying a theme and then deleting that theme from within the app. The last time what I did was just cleared the app storage and uninstalled the app.

View post
Hi! How did you change the theme color from blue to purple? I don't like blue at all.

CVonC
Rising Star II
alexandru.sarau

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/190097#Comment_190097

Hi! How did you change the theme color from blue to purple? I don't like blue at all.

View post
Apologies for the delay
Settings, Display, Style, Color 🙂
screenshot-20211103-014613642.png

AlexS97
Star III
CVonC

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/192486#Comment_192486

Apologies for the delay

Settings, Display, Style, Color 🙂

screenshot-20211103-014613642.png

View post
Thanks! I have one more question, how is your zenfone 7 lately? How much does your Android System and Android OS drain after a complete discharge? Can you post a screenshot with your battery usage please? Because I don't know what else to do with mine. For 3 days It has been draining at least 30% of my battery in idle, I did a factory reset, I returned to android 10 and it's better (sill drains a lot, but much better than before), but when I updated it again to 11, it does the same.

slimghost
Rising Star I
alexandru.sarau

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/192727#Comment_192727

Thanks! I have one more question, how is your zenfone 7 lately? How much does your Android System and Android OS drain after a complete discharge? Can you post a screenshot with your battery usage please? Because I don't know what else to do with mine. For 3 days It has been draining at least 30% of my battery in idle, I did a factory reset, I returned to android 10 and it's better (sill drains a lot, but much better than before), but when I updated it again to 11, it does the same.

View post
Probably I am wrong, but you have to keep in mind - and this was encountered to many other brands smartphones - the fact that when your mobile network have a poor signal in your area the battery drainage goes high. Could be one of the reasons, but this may not apply to you, so take this with all necessary reserve 🙂 And also, could be a hardware thing, even you may see the Android being the culprit, but once you've said that you downgraded to A10 and the issue is still there, that may point a hardware problem (the USB port or who knows what else)