This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen turns into blue tint color when trying to watch a full screen video on Youtube.

System: Windows 10 Home 64bit - Build No. 19042
Battery or AC: Battery
Model: ASUS M413IA
Frequency of occurrence: Every time I try to 1) Fullscreen a video in browser 2) Take screenshots 3) Fullscreen an application.
Reset OS: Yes.
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
For the relevant settings and versions that I have on my laptop:
I have a Ryzen 4500U APU with Integrated Radeon Graphics | 8GB RAM | DirectX 12
BIOS version: X421IAY.309 (Latest).
ASUS System Control Interface: 3.0.12.10 (Latest)
Windows Update: The latest.
Graphics Driver: 21.20.02-210607a-368648C-Asus
Graphics BIOS last update was 2020/03/10 02:21 March 10th, 2020 at 02:21PM
As described above, my screen keeps getting this blue tint whenever I try to open full-screen an application or a video in browser. Taking screenshots also make it blue.
This is when the color is normal:
normal.jpg
And this is when it is blue tinted:
bluetint.jpg
// Stuff I have tried to do while searching for past discussions here:
1) Removing MyASUS and downgrade to another version of ASUS System Control Interface: Does not fix the issue.
2) Removing the ASUS Splendid .IMC profiles: This will just make the screen blue permanently. Does not fix the issue.
3) Removing several Windows Update: Did not fix the issue.
4) Resetting my Windows to default: As I said, it didn't fix the issue.
I have online classes I need to attend and I do not want to send this unit in for RMA ( I still have warranty). Is there any software fix that I should consider?
30 REPLIES 30

Falcon_ASUS
Rustom28

I too have the same problem pls help me

View post
@Rustom28
Could you tell me your laptop model?
[Notebook] How to check the model name and BIOS version | Official Support | ASUS Global

owenlai_98
Star I
I have the same issue (blue tinted screen colour when into fullscreen). I have sent my laptop to ASUS authorised repair center, after the repair, the problem is still there.
I have also updated my laptop from Windows 10 to Windows 11 now but unfortunately, the problem remains there. Appreciate if someone can assist to solve the issue. My laptop model is ASUS VivoBook 14 M413IA.
*Note: All the drivers on my laptop are up-to-date and there are no other updates from MyASUS currently.

owenlai_98
Star I
limpetiaimilia

I had this problem for a year, since i bought the laptop M509DA. The screen was turning into blue in full screen or when i click in the notification bar and always had to go to myasus app in order to change splendid or i had to push F8 to change the screen mode. After i reiinstall the Windows 10 the problem remained. However, i searched myasus app and i found that when i go to customer support and choose live update there are two options, ''essensial'' and ''latest''. In the ''latest'' folder i found a driver for my card driver. I downloaded it and installed it and the problem was fixed. I hope this helps you all.

View post
Appreciate if you could specify the driver that you have installed on your laptop. Thank you.

After doing the update, the problem seems to have been resolved on my computer.

AMD Radeon(TM) Vega 8 Graphics
Driver Date: 08/09/2021
Driver Version: 27.20.22002.2001

lyanlyanhe06
Star I
I solve this problem on vivobook by installing the graphic drivers from myAsus.
image.png
Go to myAsus -> Customer support -> Live update
This stop the "blueish" screen and make splendid start working again. Blueish screen stop showing up during startup or fullscreen.
Hope this help.